Pages

January 13, 2014

What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over - Proverb for January 13


For January 13 in "The World's Greatest Proverbs" we come to "What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over". The meaning to this proverb is that if you are unaware of something you also will not be troubled by it.  I find this proverb has become quite true for me as I have become an adult.  As a child there were many worldly things I didn't know about and didn't have to worry about.  As I grow in age and awareness I have many more concerns as well as more desires which take up my mind.  Life has certainly become more complicated.  I think it's hard to avoid this situation completely but keeping life simple will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.